Tales of the Aborigines of Australia
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
Clémence Marioni, storytelling, song, didgeridoo, hang;
and Lynn Vivier-Foucart, story and song
The storytellers have chosen to introduce us to this culture through a cosmogony with a story on how the great ancestors created the world, follow stories on the discovery of the didgeridoo, the birth of the moon man, the origin of the constellation of the Pleiades, then a story proclaiming the value of water and its sharing among all.
“The two-voice storytelling brought real added value to the show, Lynn Vivier-Foucart and Clémence Marioni don't tell the same story at all, and their ways of telling stories complement each other perfectly. "
- Cristina Marino, The World
Prices on site:
16 € - Full price
€ 12 - Reduced price (residents of the 13th arrondissement, retirees, job seekers, students ...)
8 € - Child rate
COVID-19: limit of 50 people + wearing a compulsory mask
Remote rate: 9 €
A username + password to connect to Zoom will be sent to you by email 1 day before the event.
- Full price€16+€0.40 Service fee€16+€0.40 Service fee0€0
- Tarif réduit€12+€0.30 Service fee€12+€0.30 Service fee0€0
- Tarif enfant€8+€0.20 Service fee€8+€0.20 Service fee0€0
- Tarif à distance€9+€0.23 Service fee€9+€0.23 Service fee0€0